Last night I tucked Chloe in bed and said her prayers. When I got done she said, "What did God say?" I was confused for a moment, but then realized what she meant. She has been asking God for rain the past couple of days. Random times she'll just say a little prayer asking for rain. It's so cute! So, anyway, she was asking me what God said in response to her request. She truly looked at it like I was having a conversation with God. I told her that God always answers us, but sometimes we have to wait a little longer. These are the things I never want to forget.
3 comments:
You have such tender-hearted kids, Libby. That is a sweet story.
Well, I don't know how the day was in your area, but God answered Chloe's prayers here today. Tell her thank you for her prayers. They do work!
Her prayers were answered today! It has actually sprinkled a couple of times this week, not enough rain to do much, but it was still rain. I'm convinced that it was because of Chloe's prayer. Today we got a good amount of rain. We were driving and she told God thank you. It was so cute. I love how she does it all on her own.
Post a Comment